User Comment Policy in S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Steps.com, SMARTER Steps Facebook page and all social media blogs
We welcome your comments. To encourage free-flowing and professional discussions, we will moderate your comments.
- We are not liable in any way for the user comments made and published in the comments section.
- Our moderation system tries best to prevent unwanted comments to the published. However, we do not make any warranties that will prevent SPAM, offensive and/or abusive comments.
- We observe an absolute zero tolerance for SPAM.
- We will not publish or delete published user comments which SPAM, are offensive and/or abusive in any way.
- We hold the sole right to publish, or delete published user comments.
- We hold the right to change these policies at any time without notification.
Idea about how our moderation process works.
- Please try to make sure the spelling and grammar of the message is accurate
- Please keep comments relevant. Inappropriate, cheesy, or offensive comments may be edited or deleted.
- Please stay on topic so that the discussion can progress for all readers. If you have thoughts that digress, please repost them as a separate but related topic.
- No personal attacks will be tolerated. Criticism of decision-making and operational management, including the names of the individuals or institutions involved may be legitimate, but criticisms on a purely personal level is not.
- We will not publish any user comments that contain web links in it. Absolutely not. We mean the use of a <a> is prohibited in the comments message. If you really require linking something to make a point, then past the link as text.
- User comments with self-advertising will not be published or will be deleted
- Anything we feel is going to hamper the discussion on a particular post will not be published or deleted
If you have any questions regarding this policy, contact us at email@example.com
Subscribe to view our FREE Webinar
“How to Save Time and Develop Legally Compliant IEP Goals”
This webinar was recorded LIVE on 6/5/17 for our YappGuru University course Library. This is an example of our SMARTER series recorded webinars available through our membership program.
9 East Ridgeley Road
Columbia, Missouri 65203